Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Corporate, Commercial & Business Lawyers in Gambia

Working with established businesses of all shapes and sizes in The Gambia, our commercial lawyers provide advice on a wide range of commercial and corporate legal arrangements - from employment to finance, disputes and arbitration to commercial property matters, planning issues, technology and media.

A great deal of our business comes from other professionals – Lawyers, Accountants, Banks, Financial Advisers etc. This is because many recognise that they do not have the expertise to give legal advice in The Gambia.


Let out team of Gambian business lawyers guide you through the Business Laws in Gambia, West Africa

5 comments:

  1. Hello:

    I saw your web-blog. I think it is excellent. Iam from Cuba, but I live in USA. I would like to changes links. I have 2 blogs...

    I hope you respond soon...

    www.pasajedeportivo.blogspot.com

    http://del-verde-caiman.nireblog.com

    RAFAEL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, friends
    Thanks for answer me.
    In the right of my blog there is a translator, so you can read my articles in english.
    Greetings again
    Rafael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for write me
    In the right side of my blog, tehere is a translator, so you can read my page in the language U want.
    Greetings
    Rafael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rafael, i hope we could do more to keep you intouch and to exchange more of buisness related. We are very please to know that you read our blog and we hope you do inform others who maybe interested in buisness like in Gambia about us and all that we do.
    Thank you for your concern and we hope to do buisness with you soon.
    Greatings
    Solie Law

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just wanna thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice article I've ever seen i like it i learn something today...

    Franchise Agreement, Corporate Lawyers & Business Lawyers Attorney

    ReplyDelete